Hello and welcome!
Want to write for Jewish women of Words? It’s easy.
We are keen to receive writing that deepens the debate, learning and enjoyment of our community. We’re interested in so many topics and genres. Past posts run the gamut from contemporary art reviews to moving personal reflections, passionate political polemic, and some startling poetry. All contributions engage in some way with ideas about women, Jewish identity and experience. Read more about our goals here.
To submit an article email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Text of no more than 1200 words.
- Image to accompany your article that is your own and so free of copyright issues. If you do not have one we can source an image for you.
- Headshot and brief author bio (If this is your first submission).
Our authors also need to stay in touch:
- Like us on Facebook so that that when we post it your writing reaches far and wide. We have some fabulous conversations there.
- Register for our newsletter on the home page. Weekly newsletters link you to fresh articles on Jewish Women of Words.
- Note that by submitting an article you give us permission to publish and acknowledge your work as your own. Please see our writer’s guide for details.
Thanks for your interest in Jewish Women of Words. We look forward to reading your writing and having you hang out with us.
Liora, Deborah and Simone